FS:Tritium keyfobs.

Cereal_Killer

I do a lot of work with trit vials and I have 2 spare key chains, I made these just to get a feel for the process so they're experiments for me, as such they're not decorative or jewlery quality, they are however well constructed and hold up very well. The one I keep on my keys has held up to everything I've done to it and still looks good.

Both are Ice blue, one is a 1.5x5mm and the other is 2x12mm. The larger vial is encapsulated in a 6x20mm clear acrylic rod and the smaller is in a 6x12mm acrylic rod.

I can not post pics, its very hard to take pics of trit's and I don't possess the equipment it skills to do so. They give of quite a bit of light for what they are, it's NOT like a gun sight that you only see the end of, you can see the larger one in the light, the smaller one really only shows up in the dark. These can be attached to things as a locator or just carried on your keys cause they're cool. These are not perfect, in both of them the vial is slightly offset in the acrylic rod. THEY CAN NOT BE REMOVED or harvested from the acrylic.

The smaller one is $30, the larger $45. If you really want I can email a pic (I can't host from my phone over cell, no home ISP) but you won't be able to see the glow or even the color, they look clear with the actual vial looking white in the light.

If your interested or you'd like a pic PM me your email and I'll send the best photo I can.

The trit vials in these are brand new, produced sometime after 8/2012 but that's the best date I have, I wast supplied with exact production dates and my supplier (in Korea) doesn't have that info, I've asked.

I can also get almost any size bare vials but I don't have any on hand and there is a [quite large] minimum order. If that's something your interested in let me know and I'll see what I can do about putting in another order sooner than I planned. I can get green, yellow, Ice blue, white, pink, dark blue, orange, red and purple (in order of brightest to dimmest).

Yes the ones in that link are quite close to these however mine are round, just so your all aware that pic is very overexposed, no tritium looks like that, it just isn't possible, if you wanted a comparative output measurement it's less light than comes from a cell phone screen, I would guess its around 0.1lumen. Edited by Cereal_Killer

Nope, just as you arnt required to have any sort of license to purchase firearms "night sights" or tritium containing watches...

The amount of radioactivity in them is so small unless you break the vial open in your mouth while yoir inhailing your not even going to get a measurable dose of radiation.

The amount of H3 (tritium gas) in the 2x12mm vial is 0.102 cubic mm.

They are considered full brightness for 12 years but there are several people I know of who report visable light output for over 15 years. In a firearms sight application (where only the end is visable) 12 years is a pretty good figure to go by but when you can view them from the side they will still be putting out light much longer.

Give me a few days to get with my supplier and see what can be done about a group buy. When i purchase them they are bare tritium vials, i use them in a few different applications, i actually extrude the acrylic tubes around them.

Angry bird, PM incoming.

I want to get one once we have a group rate. Just orderd a Blue one off ebay for 20$ sadly its coming from Tawian and will take 7-20 days. 1.5inch

http://www.ebay.com/itm/B3-1-5-inch-Tritium-Keychain-10-Year-New-8-colors-for-your-choice-/230853901811

Edited by Thorne