For anyone thinking about going to Heath tomorrow night for Mopar...

DaddyBuiltRacing

Seemed to be the same as every year, they did shut 79 down and made it a total cluster to leave last night. Where were all the Columbus cars at in the lot on Brice? So many gangstas and felt like I was at a fiesta with some trashy characters walking around. Had a guy trying to bum money there friday night, get up Saturday and he was at our hotel doing the same thing.

Yea we were stuck in the lot and they were still getting down on the street. Luckily we figured out how to cut through the subdivision over to main then caught 37. I just hate how smoothly the cruising will be going then they shut a lane down and it gets backed up. I only cruise on Fridays and early on Saturdays it gets way too backed up to enjoy.

There from 6 until 10.

Awesome times were had. Watched 2 Chargers pulled over. Both ended with smiles and no ticket.

If you had a bad time on 79 this year, the problem was with you, not the cars or the event.

We had a huge group sectioned off at midas. From 6-11:30 last night.

Glad I wasn't the only one to enjoy this year.

Saw a nasty tbss over on Brice that pounded the ground. Over on 79 there was an older woman with her husband driving around in a cammed z06 with ccw's sounded pretty healthy. Anybody know anything about them?

Was the ss black? Its probably the one with crate motor and spray. With cut outs.

I saw the same z06 in heath. She was doing burn outs

Yea it was black I think it may have had slicks and skinnies on it. Cops did seem a little sneekier this year by hiding in the crowd then walking out to bust people. I even saw them pull over the old green beat up junk yard find Daytona which was like the main car at the show. Funniest thing we saw an older guy in a stock first gen neon hanging out of his car flipping a cop going the other way the finger and shaking his fist at him as he was driving. Not sure if he got pulled over or just hated the cops but the look of hate on his face was priceless.