Ever have a day when you just didn't feel right on a bike?

Landlover

Hi, had a horrible day riding today, could not get comfortable on the bike from the moment it was started, so after a couple hours put her away, frustrated but there is always tomorrow. What a waste of a day! Just wanted to complain, hope you all had a good day riding!

Keep the shiny part up!

Yeah, 2x that I haven't forgotten. One in 2004 I still remember I was layed over really low on my zx6r and I entered a piece of road that was shaded from trees over hanging on it. Well just so happens there was SAND...yes freaking sand out in the middle of nowhere and my rear tire washed out and was beside me for a split second at 60-70mph and luckily I kept on the gas and it corrected itself. Once I was straightened out, I cruised really slow and just went home. I felt like that was my sign that I'm done for the day.

2nd one was like in 2006. Same thing, but different turn. Gravel, near same speed and it did it again. I went home after that..lol.

I remember the years because that's how much those times freaked me out. :eek:

Edited by NinjaNick

I get that more often than most......

Some days I get on and take off and feel as if I am one with the bike.....

And other days.....I feel like I just cant get anything right......Shifts, stopping, turning...nothing seems to click and it makes any or all of the ride however long or short......Very un-nerving and quite un-enjoyable.

I am not a go fast rider:wheelchair: but have had days on the the bike where I go Ya know this just isn't any fun today. But then there are days like today when I left the house in rain and rode for an hour and a half with rain coming down off and on but every thing clicked..I made it home in one piece..saw one other bike..a Sportster.

Watch out for the stop bars at lights..they seem to be slicker the past couple of years when wet.

I am not a go fast rider:wheelchair: but have had days on the the bike where I go Ya know this just isn't any fun today. But then there are days like today when I left the house in rain and rode for an hour and a half with rain coming down off and on but every thing clicked..I made it home in one piece..saw one other bike..a Sportster.

Watch out for the stop bars at lights..they seem to be slicker the past couple of years when wet.

Yeah, went out Monday in dreary weather and everything just clicked, it was so much fun but yesterday body position, shifts, lines in curves you name it could not get comfortable but there is always tomorrow.

I get that more often than most......

Some days I get on and take off and feel as if I am one with the bike.....

And other days.....I feel like I just cant get anything right......Shifts, stopping, turning...nothing seems to click and it makes any or all of the ride however long or short......Very un-nerving and quite un-enjoyable.

Exactly what I had yesterday, just nothing seemed to flow right! Figures it would happen on a seventy degree day! Anyway, there is always tomorrow people!

Keep the Shiny Part Up!

Hi, had a horrible day riding today, could not get comfortable on the bike from the moment it was started, so after a couple hours put her away, frustrated but there is always tomorrow. What a waste of a day! Just wanted to complain, hope you all had a good day riding!

Keep the shiny part up!

I had days like that, too. Usually I turn around and park it.

Hope your next ride is going to be normal again! :)