so... paint ideas anyone?

Hoblick

Don't know, man, but saw you around QS&L Saturday after Pony and my son really likes the current scheme. It's pretty bad ass and definately not like everyone else out there...

Word, that had been my brainchild for the longest time. Maybe get a professional green job with some not too shiny clearcoat and use that extra set of graphics I gave you. Long live the P-40 VFR! :D

Oh and hob, get my bike off of your sig! lol

and the winner is...

honda_vfr_2009_03.jpg

it will be getting the exact color scheme.

ill be having the stock honda emblems cleared on the tank like factory, and either some VFR decals, or something on the side like the picture.

turn sigs, and tail lights will be tinted as well.

exhaust is going black, and the pipes are going to get heat wrapped

wheels stay black...

and i will be ordering a sargent seat shortly, along with new grips. probably the driven grips like i had on the R6.

cant wait to get the sargent seat, the stock seat on the VFR blows

Gun metal would definitely be my choice. Black shows any flaw in the paint and also dirt, scratches, scuffs, etc. Although white looks good, it's too hard to keep clean. My pick is Gun metal not only because of the flaws of the other colors but also because I think the color itself is awesome and think it would look really good on that bike.