Welding gas location

Toph6888

Hey everyone, I'm looking to get a welder this weekend (probably the lincoln easy mig since I only have a 110V, no 220V) and wanted to get something with gas. I found a 20cuft bottle (figured this would be ok since it would only be rare that I would use the welder, I mainly need it to finish my exhaust haha) at harbor freight for $80, that I could take to tractor supply to fill for another $25, and was wondering if anyone knew any places around Dublin to rent/fill gas tanks.

Tractor supply told me that they only do exchanges and you either have to buy your first tank or fine the same brand tank that they use so you might want to double check the brand. I ended up going with one from Delille as well. If you call them, they'll tell you who they deal with in your area. Dan I don't know if you take yours in but the store on 310 and Broad (can't think of the name True Value?) exchanges for Delille.

no shit, if you think of the stores name let me know. that would save me a ton of time when I do exchanges.

It's the True Value on SR310 (close to broad st.). They do exchanges for DeLille. Been doing it for years lol.

Thanks for the help. Does anyone have a rough price idea on what I would be looking at for renting a tank, say a 20cu ft or a 40cuft? I was assuming taht the 20cuft would be enough to at least get started with, I only have maybe 4-5 welds to do right now, but would like to be able to spend some time learning the machine, and also be able to still do those welds.

It's the True Value on SR310 (close to broad st.). They do exchanges for DeLille. Been doing it for years lol.

I was thinking it was True Value but wasn't sure. Dan it's on 310 practically on the corner of Broad, a building south. They also have a scale on the side which you can weigh your car for buck.