WTB fuel pressure regulator

gt-titan

I have been through 2 regulators now. I thought I could use a lesser valued one and it would be fine. For my application, high reving turbo set up, I needed one more capable. Hense, I had to spend just a little more. I'm not dating spending more will always get you the best product. I'm just saying, be sure you don't cheat yourself to save a buck.

GL

I have been through 2 regulators now. I thought I could use a lesser valued one and it would be fine. For my application, high reving turbo set up, I needed one more capable. Hense, I had to spend just a little more. I'm not dating spending more will always get you the best product. I'm just saying, be sure you don't cheat yourself to save a buck.

GL

yeah i understand that....but for what i have im seeing that because i need a return i will have to pay more...the one im prob goin to buy is 70 bucks at jegs...i just need to get it down to about 4 to 9 lbs ..im replacing a thottle body setup with a carb setup....if i had the 100 i would buy the one offerd to me...

Save for the right one, if need be. Better to wait for the right things to come together then cut corners, run it for a bit, then have issues with the same area. I'm telling you this, $10,000+ and 5 years later.

good info.....thanks....i will have to wait .... 30 bucks should come soon...