Who works at a GM Dealership?

wagner

Its not the price, its finding one local. I don't even know if a salvage yard will have this for sale on its own, since its part of the whole belt assembly.

I'm pretty sure GM uses that same bolt on more than one model, wouldn't hurt to check, if you have the bolt just take it with you to compare. Reason being GM might either A. have to special order it or B. you'll have to buy the whole belt assembly.

You pick it had a bunch of f body's. I would just go get one from there

I just called Pick-n-Pull (lord was that painful) and it sounds like they *might* have what I need.

If I get off work in time today I might swping by there and see if they have it. So much work for a $1.00 part...

I just called Pick-n-Pull (lord was that painful) and it sounds like they *might* have what I need.

If I get off work in time today I might swping by there and see if they have it. So much work for a $1.00 part...

you mean "POCKET" change

I bet they wont even charge you for it.

This is the one I was talking about. http://upartit.com/ I was there a couple weeks ago

Dude go to pick n pull and put it in your pocket and walk out.. that's what your dollar to get in is for.

I don't roll like that...

I have a whole extra set of these.

Lemme know if you need one.

Yes, I can come get it tomorrow.

I stopped at a dealership to get a price and see what else these came on. They wanted $6.00 per item and would take 3-5 days to get :dumb: . Turn out multiple cars used this so I'm good.

I don't roll like that...

Yes, I can come get it tomorrow.

I stopped at a dealership to get a price and see what else these came on. They wanted $6.00 per item and would take 3-5 days to get :dumb: . Turn out multiple cars used this so I'm good.

told ya :)