Synthetic Oil

6 Speed S4

I have gotten those before, I was thinking this just curious if any where else has any good deals? seems like every time I go get rotella t they are all out or don't have the correct weight I need.

They only have 15w-40

Oil is oil. Toss that shit in everything I own, duramax diesel truck, lotus esprit, lotus Elise, BMW 3 series, Evo, motorcycles. Everything keeps on ticking

I'm an Amsoil dealer. If you buy in reasonable quantities and want to pick it up at the Columbus warehouse, I'll let you buy it at my cost.

Just a FYI, my cost is only 20% less than retail, and there's no shipping charge, but you still have to pay tax. If you are just buying 5 quarts at a time, the savings isn't worth your extra effort or mine.

If you have a regular need for an oil that the local stores don't stock, I'm willing to buy it by the case and keep it in stock for you. I pass through Columbus 2-3 times each week and can meet you to drop it off. I've done this for a few guys on CR who used the European Car formulation but couldn't afford to buy a case at a time.

I believe The Andersons stocks a few blends of Amsoil, and IIRC IPS also is a dealer for Amsoil.

Here's the website if you want to browse all the different products: http://www.amsoil.com/

I hope that's helpful.

Walmart rotella t6. Gallon jugs. Only time I step foot in that place to stock up.

And I still won't step foot in that place. Support locals, support people who support the community...OR Walmart...

I'm SURE you could find a person or two or parts store willing to help out on Oil costs if you poke around...never know where they are hiding.

Walmart sells 0W40 in 5 quart jugs now!!!

This! I tend to stock up when they re-stock the shelves, because all the Euro guys snatch it up quickly. For a while, they had a sale, and it was $18 for the 5qt Mobil1 0w-40. Hopefully that comes back soon, was only able to grab one at my local WallyWorld as everyone else swooped in.

This! I tend to stock up when they re-stock the shelves, because all the Euro guys snatch it up quickly. For a while, they had a sale, and it was $18 for the 5qt Mobil1 0w-40. Hopefully that comes back soon, was only able to grab one at my local WallyWorld as everyone else swooped in.

I think I still have 25qts..:megusta:

any parts store can order what you need, I know every now and then Advance Auto will have sales on synthetic oil that also includes a free oil filter.

Hmmm is that so? And would you say you get better service/support/warmcuddlefeeling from buying from a parts store versus just the "I'll buy it at the cheap place"? :gabe:

I'll be the first to admit, a lot of times you'll find some crazy deals even far below what we big locations pay for our materials. And getting me to sell something below cost is never easy so I understand wanting to get the best deal possible. Just saying, the more and more revenue going into those types of stores and away from dedicated parts/support locations the more it hurts our entire segment.

I'll be the first to admit, a lot of times you'll find some crazy deals even far below what we big locations pay for our materials. And getting me to sell something below cost is never easy so I understand wanting to get the best deal possible. Just saying, the more and more revenue going into those types of stores and away from dedicated parts/support locations the more it hurts our entire segment.

Local parts/auto stores will always have a place in a way.

How else will mouth breathers who need "battree thing" get their parts?

Plus, tool rental, and availability of common parts by just driving over.

For a lot of people, it's just easier to pull up amazon and order stuff online, or order in bulk for 6 months. Even if the price the same, I'd have to pay tax, and wait in line.