SloMo Dyno Day Sunday Sept 22nd @QSL

Doc1647545523

That sucks to see, my brother was driving off earlier and people were screaming from the patio do a burnout which he chose not to like normal. After he drove off normal they screamed "noooooo balls". I thought the people screaming were in very poor taste and should have been asked to be a little more respectful by the staff

Yeah that was the DJ and his friends, more so this one bald dude. They were yelling shit all day and trying to start shit with people walking and driving by...very annoying.

I left right before the accident happened, but it was a pretty good turnout. Too bad it got shitty towards the end.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my friend's Monte. Many hours into it. Shame to see this. Even more of a shame to see adults making memes of something unfortunate.

Nothing unfortunate about this. Your friend is an moron. He was lucky no one beat the shit out of him yesterday as he rightfully deserved. He was very FORTUNATE that no one got hurt.