91 Toyota van-$500

zixxer6361647545533

I have a 91 Toyota previa. It runs and drives just hasn't been stated for about 2 months bc of dead battery.

Only 3 small issues with the van:

Needs a battery, bring your own or a jump pack. May have a draw somewhere, battery died after 4 days but it had died and sat for a while so the battery may just be toast.

Ps door doesn't latch...came out one day and the door wasn't shut, guess the latch gave up. Feel free to use/keep the 3 bungy cords currently holding it shut.

Has oil leak, I believe the distributor seal. Replaced it once, not hard at all but somewhat time consuming bc you have to pull the ps seat and a floor pan.

Good:

Has pretty much brand new tires and shocks. I think the brakes are alright besides surface rust and I haven't ever had a drivability issue with this when I drove it for a year or so.

Has stereo with aux, speakers and remote start.

It is rear wheel drive but its amazing in the snow. I like it better than my protege5 in the snow.

Getting rid of it so I can afford to take my praxis exams and because someone somewhere can put it to better use than its getting now.

$500

Call or text 740 971 9734

Josh

Edited by zixxer636

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...