Shop for replacing floorpans

Toph6888

So I was working on fixing my GF's 92 Firebird's brakes today when I went to jack up the car and found that pretty much the entire floorpan on the drivers side is gone....Can see a lot of the carpet through it and can pretty much pull solid pieces off.

I was looking online and found that I could get floorpans for around $250-300 per side, and was wondering if anyone knew a body shop that could do the work to put the pans in. I would take the interior out myself before taking it there to avoid some cost, basically need a place that can cut the old pan out and weld the new one in.

If anyone knows of a shop, or can give a ballpark estimate for labor ($500? $1000? $1500?) I would greatly appreciate it.

Could just get ghetto with it and beat some sheet metal in there and weld that.

If you have access to a break to put a line or two in the sheet for extra strength that would help too, but when I did it to my old truck I just hammered a sheet slightly larger than the area I was replacing and it worked fine for a vehicle that I paid 500 for.