2012 accord gas tank sloshing

SRTurbo04

2012 accord 4cyl I have had this car for coming up on two years now, I always fill up the tank when I put gas in the car. Filled up a few days ago and all has been fine, well i pull into my garage today and all of a sudden my gas cap open light comes on(gas cap was closed and secure) and and now I can I can hear gas sloshing around in the tank. I turned the car off and made sure the gas cap was on it was, light turned off but I still hear the gas sloshing around in the tank.

Tried to look online few other people have this issue when the tanks full but ive always had the tank like this since day one(now at 20k)

Anyne got any ideas as to what it is before I take it to the dealer since its still under warranty??

Should I be worried the gas tanks gonna fall out from under the car :lol:

There is no foam sponge inside of the tank. The sloshing sound is dampened by rubber pads placed on the outside of the tank where it contacts the frame. One or a couple of those probably came off. I'd probably have the dealer look at it as it could be a larger problem of the tank not being secured tight enough. Edited by Furloaf