FS 03 CBR 954rr

WrxRcr

Bike has a little under 10k miles, devil half exhaust, power commander, K&N filter and under tail kit. Bike also has the delrin frame sliders, brushed aluminum stator cover and rebuilt front shocks with stiffer springs for a 200lb rider. Runs great, put down 136 whp (cant find the dyno).

Bike received regular oil changes every year around 1k miles, first with honda synthetic then switched to amsoil. I always let her warm up to 160°F before riding her. I followed the break in procedure when I purchased her with 1 mile on the Odometer. Clean title in hand.

Bad

I went down on her 8 years ago and still has some damage that does not affect drivability. Scratch on tank that has been filled in with paint, scratches on tail section and rear tail fairing is broke around one of the mounting locations.

The instrument cluster does not properly function, you can't tell how fast you are going (I just memorized the rpm and gear speeds). Mileage numbers are also a little messed up but you can still tell mileage.

Reason for selling---Do not get to ride her anymore with the new job.

Price is $3200,

[/img]

[/img]

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag82/ryanwarthur/CAM00079_zps246dadd4.jpg' alt='CAM00079_zps246dadd4.jpg'>