CZ Fans?

cybe

Recently picked up a CZ 75BD.

Thought I'd try to drum up some chat about it. I'm a lanky fucker with big hands, so the plastic compacts just don't have the right feel for me. I don't need a carry, so it was a tossup between the Beretta 92FS, a USP and this one.

I'm looking into quicksafes as well - looks like the biometrics and electronic push buttons are all unreliable shit. Saw a video about the stack-ons being opened by a 3 year old. So I'm looking at V-line or Ft Knox simplex locks. Anybody got one, how do you like it?

Edited by cybe

I have a CZ 75BD which is going to be my suppressor host, CZ 455 and just got a CZ 912.

As far as CZ grips go, look at Nill Griffe or Hakan. Hakan is what most find to be "The Best". You can send him molds and he'll make you the grips. I went with the Griffe grips myself.

Dry fire and get to the range a lot to get that trigger broken in. It's very gritty to start.

Meprolight night sights are my suggestion for night sights but there are a lot of different routes you can go. Check czcustom.com and the CZ webstore.

CZ factory mags are some of the best out there but they are pricey, MecGar is the only other brand I would look at when you do mag shopping.

Pick up whatever brass ammo you want, I haven't found anything yet that has trouble feeding, PMC, CCI, American Eagle, S&B.

Take a look at Gun Vault