android app idea

87GT

Any android phone really. I am not looking for a toggle button I am looking for a way to disable it and make it difficult to work around. I found a password application already that will force you to enter a password to launch an app. It restarts automatically on reboot and also if you force close it.

This is going to be for a kid's phone. Trying to limit app/internet data usage while on cellular.

Any android phone really. I am not looking for a toggle button I am looking for a way to disable it and make it difficult to work around. I found a password application already that will force you to enter a password to launch an app. It restarts automatically on reboot and also if you force close it.

This is going to be for a kid's phone. Trying to limit app/internet data usage while on cellular.

Don't get them a smart phone. They make flip phones for a reason.

I can get on my Verizon account and limit data on whichever line I want, if that sounds like something you'd kinda like to do

Are you talking about the "Usage Controls"? I looked that up on verizon's website and it was $5 a month per device.

no problem

Now I got to figure out how to force it to load on boot and/or force closing the application. It does auto turn off data like advertised even after reboot. But if you manually turn on data after the reboot and not launch the app you get unlimited data use :/