So who's ready for Obamacare?

Got-Boost?

Ours is $2,500 out of pocket, Zero Premium - Luv my job (family of 4), from $2,501-$10k I pay20% and nothing above that, thus max out of pocket is $4,000. I put in the max which is just over $6,400 this year.

I agree on paying ourselves. So many poor bastards pay $550-$1,500+ per month on their HMO's and that money is gone. We keep our $6400 every year in our account.

Been on an HSA since 2001 and it's been the very best thing for us.

I am on a HRA plan with a $3500 out of pocket max. 1500 deductible before it goes to 80/20. My company puts in 1000 in to an HRA account so I pretty much have to pay the remaining 500 dollars out of pocket. I can set up a Flexible spending account for. But I no where come close to using up the 1000 in my HRA account each year so it rolls over to the next year. No co-pay for dr visits or medications. And all the drugs that my company makes is free. So when ever I get prescribed Vicodin or Vicoprofen, I have to ask the pharmacists I do not want generic because it's more expensive lol. For a family plan, everything doubles, doesn't matter if you have a wife or domestic partner with no kids or 20 kids. I pay about 90 dollars a month. Family plans are like 180. I am still wondering what will happen to my premium when obamacare kicks in to full gear.

So far from what I'm seeing the majority of people are being helped out by this new exchange. Yes there are some cases when it don't work well. But it seems to be the exception to the rule.

Yes, it has been so wonderfully helpful to so many people already

http://www.digitaltrends.com/opinion/obamacare-healthcare-gov-website-cost/

Yes, it has been so wonderfully helpful to so many people already

http://www.digitaltrends.com/opinion/obamacare-healthcare-gov-website-cost/

That article is fucking bull. There are MANY systems at play that keep major websites online. Load distributors, round robin DNS systems, various forms of compression to keep bandwidth consumption down, etc. NONE of them can keep a substantial amount of the US PUBLIC all connecting at once from causing difficulties within the first iteration. What has happened here is simply a unintentional DDOS.

I have personally never seen a "anticipated" website launch ever take a mass hit successfully. Fuck, reddit has the same thing happen every night around 9pm

Now, as for the $643 million price tag for a website?

to have forked up more than $634 million of the federal purse to build the digital equivalent of a rock.

I don't have anything to back that up, and neither does the news article (since the contract was for extended service and for 93.7 million) follow the links and it appears to point at basically nothing.

That article is fucking bull. There are MANY systems at play that keep major websites online. Load distributors, round robin DNS systems, various forms of compression to keep bandwidth consumption down, etc. NONE of them can keep a substantial amount of the US PUBLIC all connecting at once from causing difficulties within the first iteration. What has happened here is simply a unintentional DDOS.

I have personally never seen a "anticipated" website launch ever take a mass hit successfully. Fuck, reddit has the same thing happen every night around 9pm

Now, as for the $643 million price tag for a website?

I don't have anything to back that up, and neither does the news article (since the contract was for extended service and for 93.7 million) follow the links and it appears to point at basically nothing.

True story, Shit Ebay went down when HP did the fire sale a few years back.

I don't see how it could have costed that number listed. Then again I have no idea what the traffic to that site has been like.