Pocket Guns

87GT

BG380 is perfect w/safety. LCP would be nice, but no safety would scare me.

The Sig p938 is certainly not a pocket gun. I have it. Too heavy. Beaver tail'd as well.

Maybe if you wear skinny jeans. I can keep it in my pocket with my Desantis with no problems.

Maybe if you wear skinny jeans. I can keep it in my pocket with my Desantis with no problems.

LOL....I carry that gun IWB and it prints far more than my BG and 642. The slide is too wide, reasonably so, but I shelf'd it. It's like carrying a mini Kimber.

Thanks everyone for the responses.

I was leaning towards a P3AT before I made this thread. Now I am worried about it not functioning. That being said I've owned only glocks and S&W revolvers with almost no jams or failure to feeds. I never use crap ammo even for target loads. I've only had my G26 failure to feed when I used 30 round glock brand magazine with 20 or more rounds in. Less than 20 and it didn't have issues. I've never carried a revolver since I've owned only large ones. Do they print more than other non-wheel guns if using a IBW holster?

All I want is something that will fit in my jeans pocket and also dress pants without issues (confort, printing, and reliability).

Thanks everyone for the responses.

I was leaning towards a P3AT before I made this thread. Now I am worried about it not functioning. That being said I've owned only glocks and S&W revolvers with almost no jams or failure to feeds. I never use crap ammo even for target loads. I've only had my G26 failure to feed when I used 30 round glock brand magazine with 20 or more rounds in. Less than 20 and it didn't have issues. I've never carried a revolver since I've owned only large ones. Do they print more than other non-wheel guns if using a IBW holster?

All I want is something that will fit in my jeans pocket and also dress pants without issues (confort, printing, and reliability).

I would have no hesitation w/ a P3AT. That being said, the Bodyguard 38 Revolver is 16oz unloaded. The LCR 38 Revolver is 15oz unloaded. ;)

KillJoy

That being said, the Bodyguard 38 Revolver is 16oz unloaded. The LCR 38 Revolver is 15oz unloaded. ;)

KillJoy

I like both of these. Comes down to what kind of deal you can get IMO.

As far as ease of carrying/printing, I've carried in jeans, sweatpants, gym shorts, and dress pants. My uncle has as well. I highly recommend the .38spl. No issues whatsoever.

I carry an LCR 357 all the time IWB. No problem at all. I forget it is there. The LCR 357 is heavier than the LCR 38. I have heard the LCR 38's have an issue when you shoot them where you get flame cutting on the aluminum frame. That'd be where the cyinder gap is. The .357's don't have that issue because they are steel. Not 100% sure but I think S&W uses a small steel shield in that area on their light wheelguns.