The whore FC

Sam1647545489

very cool. you make it sound easy enough, but i have to imagine there's some reasonable fabrication to getting the turbo piping, mounts, electrical, trans fitment, etc etc. almost sounds easy enough for me to consider attempting a project like this.

subscribed.

Kirk, I chose this car cause it was the easiest car to swap a ls into. There are tons of parts to make them go in easy. Some fab work is needed but its not to tough on these cars. The 8.8 rearend will be some work but I plan on tackling that this winter.

I like this project, still questioning the exhaust thru the hood, but it is different. Can't wait to see this one soon. Good job! Maybe we can see the Lsxus and the rx7 lined up at a track day next year. :)

I like this project, still questioning the exhaust thru the hood, but it is different. Can't wait to see this one soon. Good job! Maybe we can see the Lsxus and the rx7 lined up at a track day next year. :)

Already locked in lol. This should get interesting :gabe:

Sick car. But it's not an FD. :)

Are you sure you need an 8.8?

The stronger T2 rear end still only holds up to about 500hp (not sure what kind of torque numbers it would hold up to, likely similar numbers though), so if he is planning on getting beyond that and wants to hook, then it would probably be a good idea.