3rd Annual Cruise For Tots

DaddyBuiltRacing

This year marks our 3rd year doing this, it has gotten bigger each year and we are hoping that trend continues. This is a Toy Drive/Cruise in, gives everyone an excuse to bring their car out 1 last time this year. Every car, truck, bike, make/model is welcome. Its a good way for those that are into cars to end the year. Come out and look at some nice cars and make a child happy in the process.

There is no minimum/maximum purchase requirement set. The only thing we do ask is all toys be new/unopened. At around 1:10pm we will leave Target and head to The House of New Hope in St. Louisville Ohio, where the toys will then be donated. We took the toys from last years event to them and they were very appreciative.

Basic info:

When: Sunday, December 1, 2013

Time: 10:00am until 1:00pm

Where: Target, 270 Central Pkwy- Heath, Ohio 43056

Facebook links:

Our actual page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruise-For-Tots/470255219652688

Page where you can RSVP and invite friends- https://www.facebook.com/events/302362609905944/

• 2 weeks later...

Print this out, pass it around, whatever just help us promote the event please!! Also if you are living under a rock and haven't RSVP'd now is your chance

https://www.facebook.com/events/302362609905944/

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy218/guy_from_nerk/flyer2edited_zps63bb5aa1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I ventured out from the SW side of Cbus. Wanted to get out of the house for a bit anyway and might as well do a little bit of good while doing it. :)

Turn out was bigger than I expected.

I don't do Facebook so any pics/vids would be great to see. Thanks.

I ventured out from the SW side of Cbus. Wanted to get out of the house for a bit anyway and might as well do a little bit of good while doing it. :)

Turn out was bigger than I expected.

I don't do Facebook so any pics/vids would be great to see. Thanks.

You should have introduced yourself. I was the big goofy guy wearing glasses in a Daddy Built Racing hoodie. I will make a thread to post pics on, give me a few cause there's a ton of them

You should have introduced yourself. I was the big goofy guy wearing glasses in a Daddy Built Racing hoodie. I will make a thread to post pics on, give me a few cause there's a ton of them

Hmm, you all look goofy...

;)

I did see a handful of people I know, so at least I wasn't completely alone. I was caught a bit off guard with the number of people and didn't really know who was who or what. Still, it was good to get out for a bit and do some good if only a little.

I wish I would've had a line of people unloading boxed like that when I moved a couple months ago. What did that take? Like a minute for 3 or 4 trucks?

Haha yeah it went quickly. I posted pics up in the pic section. What car was you in? I'll see if I have any pics of it. BTW I hear CR's toy drive is next week? I am going to pm a mod on here and get info and help promote that for you guys as well if that's ok with everyone...

Haha yeah it went quickly. I posted pics up in the pic section. What car was you in? I'll see if I have any pics of it. BTW I hear CR's toy drive is next week? I am going to pm a mod on here and get info and help promote that for you guys as well if that's ok with everyone...

Promote away. It's on the 14th. The more toys for kids the better. Send me a msg if you need any information. :)

I was in my white Faktrix, I mean Pontiac Vibe. :)