FS: 4 Quads

PsychoticGaming

I have (2) Jianshe Puma 250 Quads, neither run, previous owner said they did a couple years ago (haven't messed with them since I brought them home) when he started taking one apart to powder coat racks ect. The one that's apart is missing headlights, starter (was bad I guess) and the recoil starter is bad, the one that's apart seems to be all there, obviously both quads need batteries as they've been dead for a while. Titles for both (I'll have to check the year), bought as projects and I don't have time now. Sold!

1987 Warrior 350, 6spd, good tires (rears like new), hasn't been driven in a while, carb needs cleaned, needs a battery, recoil starter needs rewound (may try to if I get time, its there just short). It does run, good compression. I can write a bill of sale if desired. $900 obo

1994 ArcticCat Thundercat 900 snowmobile, 900cc 2-stroke, runs great, water pump rebuilt last year, newer plugs/wires/coils last year. Stator and cdi replaced 2 years ago. Needs jetted up, currently jetted for warm weather. Perfect compression across all 3 cylinders. Very fast sled. $1000 obo

Call before 2pm or text anytime 7403982622 can send pics

All as-is

Edited by PsychoticGaming

• 2 weeks later...