2008 Evolution 10

Limitedslip7

2008 Evo 10 OB GSR with 42,xxx miles. Has the Aero package. Non-smoker, interior is in very good shape. No tears or holes in the seats. JA3AW86VX8U044854.

Mods:

Blouch 2.0 Turbo

Downpipe back custom dual exhaust (loud)

850cc injectors

ACT HD clutch

ARP headstuds

Walbro fuel pump

Slowmotion aluminum IC pipes

Hallman MBC

Custom Reese hidden hitch (I have a very nice folding Thule 2-bike rack I can include for a few extra $)

The car was tuned by Cory at Slowmotion for 25psi on pump and 30psi on racegas. I'll have to dig up the dyno sheet, but it made over 400 on pump and 470 on racegas. I have been running it at 23psi since I bought it.

History:

I'm looking at buying a Tacoma here in the next week so I might just trade the car in, but I figured I would put it up here to see if there is any interest in it first. I purchased the car in 2010 with all of the performance mods and tune already done. I have been using it as my DD since then and it has been very reliable until last winter. The AYC pump went out and the timing chain stretched within the same damn month. I rebuilt the AYC pump with a rebuild kit and used electric motor from ACD-Tuning. I completely tore the pump down, cleaned it out, and sealed it up with RTV. I then coated the outside of it with thick marine grease and bled the system. No issues since. The timing chain did not jump any teeth and was replaced with an OEM chain of the new design. I also upgraded the fuel pump/injector relays just to be on the safe side.

The bad:

-This was my DD so there are a few chips, dings, and scuffs. The clearcoat on the top of the front bumper and top of the driver side doors get hazy, but still look good after waxing.

-The wheels have some rash and the powdercoating in the centers is bubbling.

-There was a stutter/hesitation between 2500-3000 when in vacuum under about 25-50% throttle, but I took it back to Cory who made a few small changes to the variable cam timing in that range and mostly cleared it up. I think it could use a little more work to get it perfect.

Pics:

http://s104.photobucket.com/user/limitedslip7/library/Evo%20X

Any additional pics can be added upon request.

I'm asking $19700, but feel free to make me an offer. This probably won't be available for long as I'm looking at Tacomas right now and may just trade it in. Pick up only, and I do still owe some on it so my credit union would have to mail the title to you. I am located in Marion, Ohio and you can call/text 740-361-5337.

Edited by LimitedSlip7

The car would be on South Main St if I'm home or Chicago Ave if I'm working in the garage. I will be down in Columbus tonight checking out a Taco at Germain if anyone wants to check it out. I could meet up wherever on that side of town.