Bluetooth/Wifi OBD Scanners

Shmaa

If you want one locally, MicroCenter sells both the cheap Wifi & Bluetooth ones that work with Torque. You can also get one off ebay for like $15

Yup, we've got them. There are a few fancy models that have little unreadable gauges and lights in the $50 range. The cheap models are the exact same that Amazon sells (and at the same price).

I leave one in each car in-case a car throws a code while I'm away from home. Every once in awhile I will have to disconnect/connect, but they always seem to function well.

Yes, "real-time".

Unfortunately there is some lag. At least with any of the setups I've tried. If you really want to try it, grab one from MC with one of those $40 android tablets that are on sale (yes they have the full play store). If it doesn't work for your application return it all.

Edited by 90G60

I bought a cheap one off amazon and it works great. I also use Dashcommand from Palmer. I really like its skinning and that it supports creation of your own pids. Theres a ton of features I highly suggest downloading Dashcommand and giving it a test drive.

Yes, "real-time".

Unfortunately there is some lag. At least with any of the setups I've tried. If you really want to try it, grab one from MC with one of those $40 android tablets that are on sale (yes they have the full play store). If it doesn't work for your application return it all.

I want to know more about the $40 android tablet?