fs: ylod ps3 and rrod xbox360

xTHExBOSSx46

ps3 $50 obo

my ps3 fat just yellow lighted on me reflowed the board worked for about a hour and it did it again. but got it to turn on again without reflowing and recovered hard drive to transfer everything to my new ps3. bought a 12g and took the hdd from my fat and am using it. so im selling this as-is with no hdd. bought this from a member on here when they first came out. only other issue i had with it was the bluray drive died and i had a local shop repair it, game smith, who worked out of video game and music exchanges shop on schrock rd.the new disc drive has been great since. it was the 20gb model.

rrod 360 hdmi $40 obo

white model, no hdd, reflowed and did the x clamp fix on this, it works for a while then locks up but doesnt red ring anymore. it only locks up when playing a game, ive used this as a media center since. it hasnt locked up when watching netflix or dvds, so im not sure what the issue is with locking up during 360 games. gpu probably still gets hot. im sure someone could do a better job fixing this and it would work fine.

everything comes with standard cables and power cords. no hdmi cables

Edited by xTHExBOSSx46