WTT: my USGI 30's for PMAG's.

Cereal_Killer

I've collected 18 USGI 30's, many are OK industries (some people call them "circle K's" cause of their logo), also there's 2 C products steel bodies but all have been rebuilt. About 1/2 of them are stock rebuild's and the other 1/2 are using anti-tilt followers (both magpul and c-products followers from when they reproduced magpul's design before they got sued and shut down for doing that).

They have all been stored empty and in with those silicone dry packs in a sealed ammo can, some are painted others have the factory finish, all are in good shape and reliable with strong springs. All are US made.

I am converting over to Pmag's (still 30's! Gotta love Ohio!) and I'm lookin to trade some of my USGI's for PMAG's, I'm even welling to take a loss and not trade at 1:1 but I'd prefer to field offers and see if anyone's welling to do better than 2:1, especially on the anti-tilt ones since I've really got alot in these. I would be very happy at 18:12 but again I'm really open to offers here for all or part.

I don't really care about what generation of PMAG, the big reason behind it is cause my old kydex gear won't work with my new Pmag's so I'm trying to standardize, not because I have any problem with USGI mags, actually I would still be more than happy with my metal mags but I've gotten pmags for my birthday and just now got some Windows'd pmags for Xmas so I figure I'll breakdown and convert.

Please EMAIL me at dgostlin1@hotmail.com to send offers, it doesn't have to be for all 18, I will trade any number of them depending on the offer.