NAIA - Detroit who's going and when

99StockGT

It's about a month away figured I would shoot out post to get the ball rolling. Have been going to this every year for the past 8 years and it's a great time, lots of things to see and do in the Detroit area as well as some gorgeous new models (of cars!) inside the Cobo itself. Anyone planning to attend and if so what date(s)? Always more fun meeting up and heading there or gathering while up there with some fellow gear heads.

As it stands now I'll be up there for the industry day on Thursday the 16th then back up later on in the week most likely the 24th for the public show. Gonna have to get myself some new pants to check out the Mustang in!!

Anyone with plans to go up? Night life in Detroit can be pretty fun and rowdy for those interested..

Hey hey a fellow Windsor visitor :) We've done the same the last 2 years, damn good time. Are you usually doing an up and back Draco or an overnight?

Up and back. The GF isn't coming this year, so I'll have an open seat.

Too bad working at a dealership won't get me in on the industry days. :(

you'll find us at cheetahs friday night lol

Hahaha well we will probably be easy to spot then, that's one of our favorite spots! And their sister club Leopards...take the Stipper Shuttle! People always wonder why I say I love the Detroit area, you wouldn't understand till you try it.

• 4 weeks later...