FS - Vortex strikefire

Diamonds

These are very nice for the price and what they are. I have run one for about 4 years now. Here are a few of the details on them. GLWS

Features of Vortex SFRD AR 15 Strike Fire Red / Green Dot Riflescopes:

•Red or Green light option lets you switch colors and adjust dot intensity (diameter of 4 MOA) for optimum contrast with surroundings

•Unlimited eye relief allows for quick target acquisition

•Fully Multi-Coated Lenses increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.

•30mm Tube allows greater windage and elevation adjustment travel along with greater strength compared to the one-inch tube.

•One-Piece Tube - rugged, aluminum alloy chassis maximizes strength and waterproofing.

•Extra-high Ring Height puts scope's bore center 37mm (1.46 inches) above the base height. Commonly used for mounting with a Flat Top AR15, providing lower 1/3 co-witness w/ iron sights

•Mounting ring fits Weaver or Picatinny style base.

•Waterproof - optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the scope.

•Fogproof - nitrogen purged to inhibit internal fogging, for reliable work in harsh weather

•Shockproof - high recoil rating. Tested with .375 H&H Magnum for 1000 rounds. Rugged one-piece 30 mm aluminum alloy tube

•Parallax Free - allows for rapid shooting with both eyes open, without concern for parallax shooting error. Parallax free beyond 50 yards; less than one-inch error closer than 50 yards.

•Operating Temperature - rated from -40 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit.

•Unlimited Eye Relief - non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.

•Adjustable Dot Intensity allows adjusting of the dot intensity according to viewing conditions.

•Night Vision Mode Sets the brightness to the lowest possible level-an illumination level that generally is not seen without use of a night vision device.

•2x Optic Doubler Screw-in - doubler provides extra magnification for longer distance shooting.

•Battery Life - 6-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life.

•Typical battery life in normal mode of operation: ◦Maximum brightness of 130 hours (Red) | 420 hours (Green);

◦Minimum brightness of 4400 hours (Red) | 4700 hours (Green).

•Typical battery life in night vision mode: ◦Maximum brightness of 7200 hours (Red) | 7200 hours (Green);

◦Minimum brightness of 7600 hours (Red) | 8000 hours (Green)

Package Contents:

•Vortex StrikeFire Red / Green Dot Rifle Scope SFRD AR-15

•Mounting ring

•Doubler - 2x magnifier

•Flip-up lens caps

•CR2 battery

How do you like the Daniel defense

could not be happier!

If you can get them when sellers run their 400-off discount I would suggest getting one for 1200.00-ish. Always remember though, you can build a really cool gun for 800-1000.

I have guns that I built that I like a lot too.

EDIT 1 - thank you mojoe

EDIT 2 - SOLD