WTB - AR-15 stripped lower (Seekins, YHM, ect)

oh8sti

Looking for something local. I really like the Seekins SP223 billet, but those are tough to find even online or I'm looking for a Yankee Hill stripped lower. I want to have a upper and lower that match so whatever i go with i want to find a matching upper.

Thanks guys!

Looking for something local. I really like the Seekins SP223 billet, but those are tough to find even online or I'm looking for a Yankee Hill stripped lower. I want to have a upper and lower that match so whatever i go with i want to find a matching upper.

Thanks guys!

Seekins SP223 billets are really easy to find now. Most places will have them in stock. JoeBobs, DSG Arms, etc. The seekins SP15 forged are nice as well, and they are 1/2 price of the billets.

Or just buy bob's matching set of billets.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115451

Seekins SP223 billets are really easy to find now. Most places will have them in stock. JoeBobs, DSG Arms, etc. The seekins SP15 forged are nice as well, and they are 1/2 price of the billets.

Or just buy bob's matching set of billets.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115451

I know a lot do places have the seekins billet online, i was just hoping to find it locally.

I currently have the SP15.

I think I'm leaning towards a Yankee Hill set if i can find them local.

I know a lot do places have the seekins billet online, i was just hoping to find it locally.

I currently have the SP15.

I think I'm leaning towards a Yankee Hill set if i can find them local.

Dealers here can get them, but they don't stock them. It's probably cheaper and faster to buy them from an online retailer. Joebob and DSG arms are really fast with shipping. Usually ships out that day if you order early enough.

Dealers here can get them, but they don't stock them. It's probably cheaper and faster to buy them from an online retailer. Joebob and DSG arms are really fast with shipping. Usually ships out that day if you order early enough.

Gotcha

Also, looking for a spikes lower - Not looking for some gay ass zombie or punisher shit. Just a standard lower.

Gotcha

Also, looking for a spikes lower - Not looking for some gay ass zombie or punisher shit. Just a standard lower.

The standard dueling penis lower? lol Delta Epsilon use to stock them.. don't know if they do anymore since Dale is running that shop from home now.

Ordering online is beyond easy. Most of those places already have Gun Envy's FFL on file as well, if you want to ship to them.

Ive just never done it. I would have done it today, but Powder room and Blackwing are closed today, so i figured i would just wait till tomorrow morning.