Any OSU riders going to Athens this weekend for High Fest?

MackZX7R

Hey just seeing if anyone wants to ride down to Athens this weekend for OU's first fest of the year!!? I'll probably heading out around 9am Saturday morning so I can get full enjoyment of free beer and warm weather! Its supposed to be in the 80's! I would imagine that me and my buddy that goes to OU will probably go out riding around the Athens area Sunday whenever we get up and come back to Columbus around 2 or 3.

Let me know who is interested!

:lol:

And nobody who's pushing for the legalization of pot because it makes good rope and paper smoke.....

I'm pushing for the legalization of pot because it's a damn good way to unwind after a stressful day in the nightmare that is our current situation as a nation and race, and a hell of a lot better for you than heavy alcohol consumption or cigarette smoking. Also it makes everything awesome (food, music, movies, tv...woot)

What, nobody else wanted to say it? :p

Lol this thread was not to be about smoking weed or legalization of it.. fml

You're new here, so I'll give ya some free advice...no thread on Ohio Riders ever, EVER, goes in the direction it was originally intended :p I mean, cmon, Casper started the derailment on this one, and he runs this place :lol:

But no, I'm not going to High Fest. I try to stay away from OU personally...just too crazy for my tastes :o

Ahhh c'mon - give my alma mater a break. Great place to go to school back in the day.

Eh, I'm sure the school isn't all bad, but it doesn't seem to be my kinda place judging by the people I know who go there. My roommate has a bunch of friends that go there and they came to visit one weekend...kept me up all goddamn night for 2 nights (had work at 6am both mornings) and at one point one of the girls shit in our bathtub at about 3 am...so sorry for any reservations I may have about visiting haha

Eh, I'm sure the school isn't all bad, but it doesn't seem to be my kinda place judging by the people I know who go there. My roommate has a bunch of friends that go there and they came to visit one weekend...kept me up all goddamn night for 2 nights (had work at 6am both mornings) and at one point one of the girls shit in our bathtub at about 3 am...so sorry for any reservations I may have about visiting haha

Yup, sounds just like the people I went to school with.

I worked in a bar as a bouncer for three years there and learned to hate most of the freaks that went to OU as well. Got tired of putting up with their hippy shit.

But I felt obligated to back up OU:D