92 Silverado Oil Cooler Line

Geeesammy

Replaced one last night, new one works perfect, and the old one doesnt leak so I have no need to replace it if I don't have to. I'm looking for the GM part number for the oil cooler line lock. This is the part that sits on the line that both clips onto the oil cooler line itself, and into the filter housing. Hoping someone has a resource outside if what I have that is able to give me the part number or a link to a replacement part. The new line is $25 but they are are more than I feel like replacing if I don't need to.

Thanks in advance.

Are you looking for just the plastic retainer or the connector piece that screws into the filter housing?

It was the plastic clip I was in search of. I reused the factory one, and had it pop out of the filter housing, which made me worry it was one of the "one time use" deals. I shoved it back in the housing as hard as I could, it hasn't done it and I've driven it 300 miles since then. No problems now so it should be good (knock on wood). I did find a P/N for it, just in case.