star wars fanatics..

Spidey2721

No it's the other way around. Before Anakin there was basically only the Jedis. 1000s of Jedis and 1 or 2 Sith at the most, so a massive bias towards the Light side of the Force. Anakin turned into Darth Vader and killed most of the Jedis. So then there was only Yoda & Obi on the Light Side and Sidious & Vader on the Dark Side. Seems pretty balanced to me.

I think when captain kirk killed the lizard alien in the fist fight it brought balance to the force and then he helped fly the Enterprise into the death star and blew it up

No, you got it all wrong. See the Force balanced out when Princess Leia got it on with Spock, but when Starbuck found out she was also banging Buck Rodgers, Flash Gordon went off the fucking deep end, killed everyone except Will Robinson. He spared him because, you know, he's a kid and all... :nod:

No, you got it all wrong. See the Force balanced out when Princess Leia got it on with Spock, but when Starbuck found out she was also banging Buck Rodgers, Flash Gordon went off the fucking deep end, killed everyone except Will Robinson. He spared him because, you know, he's a kid and all... :nod:

Are you serious!?

I thought she fucked Chewbacca and that's where the Ewok's came from.