if you think coshocton is.......

kawi kid

a bunch of back woods sheep rapers you might be interested in what some of the hill jacks are driving around here now :eek::eek::eek::eek:

i have seen this twice now. first time i thought it was just someone driving through, but seeing it twice in the same area makes me think someone sold the farm!!!

2009 nissan gt-r :eek:

0421091343.jpg

little info on it if you dont know about it already.........

http://www.edmunds.com/nissan/gtr/2009/review.html

The long-awaited 2009 Nissan GT-R debuts, replete with a twin-turbocharged V6 engine, all-wheel drive and legendary Skyline heritage.

so it's a foreign corvette without a manual trans option...

BORING!

The GT-R intro'd just over 70k. It took a 6-figure ZR-1 to beat it. There are so many reasons the GT-R is more impressive than the Corvette from an engineering standpoint, that it would be impossible to get into it in a written forum.....

The GT-R intro'd just over 70k. It took a 6-figure ZR-1 to beat it. There are so many reasons the GT-R is more impressive than the Corvette from an engineering standpoint, that it would be impossible to get into it in a written forum.....

I'll read it if you're willing to tackle it. :D

I agree that the GT-R is quite impressive for the price.

sure, it's a cool car for the money... i'm not disputing that...

what I'm saying is there are more impressive things on the road.

if someone in coshocton had a koenigsegg, or veyron, then i'd be like :eek:

but $70,000 cars aren't all that rare, especially if you're driving in and around hunting valley.

if it was a GTR-34 or GTR-32 i would be more impressed. it is still a new car so it is rare but in a little bit they will be a common as corvettes and unfortunately part of its mystique was its non US availability. other than that WTF i want one just on the aspect that the wheels have knurls to keep the tires on them due to cornering stress. that is just awesome.

Keep the tires On blah blah blah. I hate that car. It's a failure. It was toted as the be all end all sports car with unbeatabletech all wheel drive and so on and so forth. The ZR1 was a simple idea of 'well we did all this with a $60k vette and were hot on the heels of the Enzo, let's see what we can do for $100k.'

The GT-R was running cut slicks when it got it's ass handed to it by brute American strength that was wearing the shoes it leaves the factory with.

I just wish we had the balls to build bikes like we build cars.

Some asshat at work just got a new convertible Bentley. It's gold with dark brown, I think leather, top.

First Bentley I've seen with an Ohio 30 day tag ok it. I'll get some pics next time he drives it. This dude also has multiple Ferraris, 2 or 3 Aston Martins. Range Rovers. Assorted Audis and a small convertible Masserati that packs a V8.

And yes I hate his guts.