For JP (Colt Content)

Mr. Jones

JP's wasnt AWD so would the ratios be different? I was wondering why this wouldnt go as fast as JP's. AWD trans vs FWD Trans? Tire Size or Final Drive? The questions arise...

Yes final drive gear, tire size, weight, hell even the incline of the road, everything goes into top speed factors

I need a reason to do another 4G build. My garage is still full of parts.

Still waiting on sprint to build out their 4G

Sweet colt though. I remember seeing one as a kid in Cincinnati and I've always sort of wanted one since then.

Still waiting on sprint to build out their 4G

Sweet colt though. I remember seeing one as a kid in Cincinnati and I've always sort of wanted one since then.

You and me both. :rolleyes: I did get a message a week ago saying that upgrades were coming for my area in Cbus.

No full cage? JP would have been tartar sauce...

Yes I would have been a meat nugget without the cage. Its funny that 30+ separate people have sent me this very same video. :lolguy:

Love the car- love the Hatchback body! They did not sent the AWD or AWD turbo models tot he US because it would have severely cut into the sales of the Eclipse-which did well in the US and shitty in most other world markets.

Car is sick I don’t see it making 97X WHP but that’s a moot point-Elvin's car is similar or better quality IMO-but us PR's cant afford dogboxes. :mad:

JP's wasnt AWD so would the ratios be different? I was wondering why this wouldnt go as fast as JP's. AWD trans vs FWD Trans? Tire Size or Final Drive? The questions arise...

Yes FWD has taller gearing/final. It does not take much to "hit" 200mph-I was on low boost -550whp- on all of my runs past 180mph- its just a matter of how fast you get there!

This car would have no issue hitting 200mph wih the right tire/gearing/pair of balls to do it without a cage in an econobox.