WTB: Furniture

Versluis

Hey everyone,

As you might have seen from my previous post, I was looking for apartment recommendations and I have found an apartment. Now time to piece it together. I would like to see if anyone wants to unload anything before I start going to the stores.

-Looking for a nice TV stand. Will have a 42" TV on it.

-Leather or cloth chairs, non smoking

-End tables

-Coffee table or Ottoman

Not afraid to spend some money on nice furniture, just not breaking the bank.

Thanks in advance!

Hey man,

I staged a house awhile back to sell and have a full set of furniture for sale, actually some pretty nice stuff.

If you're interested, please shoot me a text at 614-309-2158. I am located in Hilliard but the furniture is in Canal Winchester. I do have a truck and am willing to help you move it, no worries.

Brad

Hey man,

I staged a house awhile back to sell and have a full set of furniture for sale, actually some pretty nice stuff.

If you're interested, please shoot me a text at 614-309-2158. I am located in Hilliard but the furniture is in Canal Winchester. I do have a truck and am willing to help you move it, no worries.

Brad

Sent you a text.

TV stand. Almost new. Bought it for the game room. Now it's going to be my office and wall mounting the TV. Just been sitting here. Black glass with chrome posts. Don't need it now. $100

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/DC977FA2-5EB3-4297-BD36-96780398F1AD_zpsp2ltiy5r.jpg

Thanks man, Brad has a TV stand that I want to check out. If it doesn't work out I'll be in contact.