cheap pmags

copperhead

http://www.raleightacticalsupply.com/catalog/search/searchresult.asp?ret_id=1377119

Most are on page two. If that link doesn't work right, go to that website and just search for pmag. Their website sucks, but I've ordered from them before and have been happy. Right now they are offering any color M2 Pmag for $12 with free shipping, and out of state means no tax. They also have ones for .308, windowed, 10, 20 and 40 rounders, and 7.62 x 39, whatever you want. All priced cheaper than most places I've seen.

So they raised the prices and offered free shipping. Works out if you are only looking to buy 1 or 2 mags. But GE and OVO has gen 2 pmags in any color for 11.99.

they were on slick guns (gen 2 albelit) for like 7.97 a mag for 10...

I bought 10 FDE mags for 9 each shipped to my door from heart-a-tac, and then got a bag and 6 more pmags (gen 3) from PSA for 80 dollars...

They can be had cheaper iMO

And everyone in here is pretty in the "know". Not everyone on CR may go to those places, or know what is the best deal or even a good deal is. Let alone Gen 2,3, 89....

I do like seeing the exchange of info. Let's just not beat each other up on here.