Irony

wagner

I don't really understand how you can forget you have it on you. Maybe understand forgetting to look for posted signs that you cannot carry, or forgetting about the obvious (like a school).

But this guy is claiming he forgot he had it on him, I don't get that.

So wait he didnt remember that he had a gun on his person but they knew that someone in the school had a gun? I dont understand, how did they know to look for someone with a gun if the gunman himself did not know that the gun was there? It sounds like someone had a grudge and ratted him out but then how would they even know if he didnt know?

It's not a gun, but I totally tried to go through airport security with my pocket knife on me one time...just straight forgot I was carrying it. Had to give it up.

Probably lucky that was all that happened in this day and age. :dumb:

It's not a gun, but I totally tried to go through airport security with my pocket knife on me one time...just straight forgot I was carrying it. Had to give it up.

Same thing has happened to me. Protip if you are flying through CMH and you only have a $20 swiss army knife keep it in your pocket. Take everything else out and take your belt off. The metal detector won't pick it up. Sadly I've proven this works a few times. Didn't work coming home from another airport though.

At least I can take a decent multi tool blade with me when I leave the state :/

Same thing has happened to me. Protip if you are flying through CMH and you only have a $20 swiss army knife keep it in your pocket. Take everything else out and take your belt off. The metal detector won't pick it up. Sadly I've proven this works a few times. Didn't work coming home from another airport though.

At least I can take a decent multi tool blade with me when I leave the state :/

Lol, it was NOT a swiss army knife. Even so, given the overreaction that this sort of thing causes nowadays, I probably would have left it anyways. Just what I need is that thing falling out of my pocket on the plane and causing some kind of incident.

"Midwestern Terrorist Fatally Shot by Air Marshall During Aborted Hijacking..."

Lol, it was NOT a swiss army knife. Even so, given the overreaction that this sort of thing causes nowadays, I probably would have left it anyways. Just what I need is that thing falling out of my pocket on the plane and causing some kind of incident.

"Midwestern Terrorist Fatally Shot by Air Marshall During Aborted Hijacking..."

I WAS SO SCARED HE PULLED IT OUT AND USED IT TO CUT SOME LOOSE STRING ON HIS CLOTHES. I THOUGHT IT WAS A BOMB STRING. IT WAS CRAZY. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE.

Thats what I dont get, how did THEY (whoever they is) know someone had a gun if the very person carrying it did not know. It's not like the school discovered it on his person as he was coming in. He was already in the school then all of the sudden someone discovered that someone in the school had a gun, I'm very confused.