Toyota highlander

Sturg1647545502

I know you can get great deals on the 08 RX350's, like I had, and they are really great vehicles when it comes to reliability and intuitive usefulness for a woman with either kids or lots of things to carry. I think they are around the same price as a V6 Highlander from the same year too.

I know you can get great deals on the 08 RX350's, like I had, and they are really great vehicles when it comes to reliability and intuitive usefulness for a woman with either kids or lots of things to carry. I think they are around the same price as a V6 Highlander from the same year too.

Beat me to it-

Thats the way to go. 08 up is facelift-back up cam/blue tooth standard correct?

even the AWD versions?

My girlfriend has a 13 and loves everything about it but one thing, it doesn't have memory seats. Hers has Nav which she uses all the time and gets about 18-22 mpg.

I don't mind driving it but, even with the traction control off you still can't drift it in the snow when you try the computer takes over and stops all the fun.

I don't mind driving it but, even with the traction control off you still can't drift it in the snow when you try the computer takes over and stops all the fun.

My number one complaint. Traction control off does not even seem to do anything. Only way to get it to slide is to get enough speed to do a momentum drift-the TC seems to get confused mid slide, and then cuts power/applies brakes when you already have it back to even keel.

ghey

My number one complaint. Traction control off does not even seem to do anything. Only way to get it to slide is to get enough speed to do a momentum drift-the TC seems to get confused mid slide, and then cuts power/applies brakes when you already have it back to even keel.

ghey

Yep, not a SUV I would want to drive but, it's great for my GF who never wants to get the SUV out of shape.