Rally North America Presents: Route 50 Rally 2014. 6 - 11 July 2014

Spieldawg

Columbus Racing!!! We meet again!

Just wanted to put this out for you guys again, and we are hard at work planning our 5th Anniversary Road Rally, and this one is the biggest and best one we have planned so far!

We have picked up major traction in the car culture/community and this year we are proud to say we are bringing on Matt Farrah and The Smoking Tire, http://www.thesmokingtire.com as our video coverage team.

This years Route will begin close to home for us and in Martinsburg West Virginia, and Day 1 layover will be in Athens Ohio. We will be navigating through some of the most scenic and historic parts of America this year as we explore Highway 50, and as in True RNA fashion every day (except day 4) will have a racing venue lined up.

The entire Event will take place July 6th - 11th 2014.

Start Line: Downtown Martinsburg WV

Day 1 Martinsburg WV

Day 2 Athens Oh

Day 3 Bedford Indiana

Day 4 Jefferson City Missouri

Day 5 Dodge City Kansas

Finish Line: Pueblo Colorado.

The cost of the rally is $400.00 to Rally North America and $100.00 mandatory donation to The Accelerated Cure Project for MS.

All the information regarding the Rally can be found at:

http://www.rallynorthamerica.com/node/13

I'll drop this off here as well

Day 1 of our Rally from 2013 -- Over $90,000 raised for Camp Sunshine!!

Please email me at scott.spielman@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

This will be the best rally we ever put on yet, The days aren't too long, the right amount of checkpoints.. and racetracks..

Seriously this is the best value for a 5 day road rally on the planet... and still experience rallies that cost thousands more..

--Scott

These rally's are locked in as some of my most fun memories. Though I won't be able to do it this year, I look forward to seeing what Scott and Tony put together for next year.

Anyone that is even a "maybe", sit down and do what you can to make it to this rally.