Hennessey Venom GT 270.49 mph

Nickey4271647545519

Therefore, the Venom's record is not accepted by Guinness either since to qualify for an official record, you have to do a run in both directions to compensate for the wind.

Fair enough, but even that wouldn't be enough. Guinness set the limit for production cars at 30 units and Hennessey only builds 29 Venom GTs, with 11 delivered already. No big deal, Hennessey doesn't compete with the Veyron anyway

:dumb:

i would much rather have this than a veyron. the balls to go 270 have to be massive.

Tuff call...

AC

Nav

Full Sound System

4 fucking Turbos

Different car IMO. Street car vs Race car.

Also if you have the money to wake up in a New Bugatti, you can buy the Venom for weekends :fuckyeah:

The Veyron is a complete car. Do 250mph at an airstrip then have your SO hop in and go for a weekend road trip in comfort. The Venom is only good at the track. I doubt it would be very comfortable for even the drive home.

But it's so ugly, ever see one of those bloated fuckers in person?

I think the Venom actually looks good, the Elise is too small and not wide enough from the factory anyways.The Venom looks as perfect as a Elise can get :)