2014 Buick Performance Group Columbus Racing event

gbsean

My name is Sean Ryder and I am Chairman of the Buick Performance Group. Every year in August we hold a National Event at National Trail. I have been talking to Anthony Green and for 2014 the BPG has invited your group to attend. The Date is August 2nd from 9am to 6pm. Anthony will make an official post with all the details in the near future. We hope to have some gamblers races and grudge matches. I will let Anthony make the official announcement and he and I will be more than happy to answer any questions. You can check out our Face Book Page and check out our rides at https://www.facebook.com/groups/148542922394/ as you will see we like to Race and have Fun

Regards

Sean Ryder

Buick Performance Group

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I am on the Board of Directors for the BPG and I am the editor of our quarterly newsmagazine, The Build Sheet. Sean has moved the BPG in a direction that is mush more open with reference to "doing what the club wants" (and sometimes needs). We love Buicks, of course, but we also just love cars in general and the PEOPLE who love cars. One of our oldest members acquired a 1964 (I think) Pontiac Bonneville or Catalina wagon. Originally owned by a Pontiac exec, it has Buckets, console, and a 421SD. If you consider yourself a car person, yet don't think that is a cool piece of automotive history, you should reconsider what you think is cool. We love it! We also love wagons, coupes and convertibles. Stock, slammed, custom or raced. So come on out to the BPG Nationals and show us your ride!

I own a 4500 lb 1969 Riviera that runs consistent 12.90's on the east coast. I drive it 9 hours to Ohio every year and beat the snot out of it! What is funny, is so MANY of our Buick family actually drive their cars to Ohio. We're sick, I know. But we have fun!

We run a tight race program, but we also are very loose with respect to just hanging out. Join us at NTR the 1st weekend in August and have a blast!

Yardley

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh41/1badriv/1riv_zps800880e4.jpg

Hi everyone. I am on the Board of Directors for the BPG and I am the editor of our quarterly newsmagazine, The Build Sheet. Sean has moved the BPG in a direction that is mush more open with reference to "doing what the club wants" (and sometimes needs). We love Buicks, of course, but we also just love cars in general and the PEOPLE who love cars. One of our oldest members acquired a 1964 (I think) Pontiac Bonneville or Catalina wagon. Originally owned by a Pontiac exec, it has Buckets, console, and a 421SD. If you consider yourself a car person, yet don't think that is a cool piece of automotive history, you should reconsider what you think is cool. We love it! We also love wagons, coupes and convertibles. Stock, slammed, custom or raced. So come on out to the BPG Nationals and show us your ride!

I own a 4500 lb 1969 Riviera that runs consistent 12.90's on the east coast. I drive it 9 hours to Ohio every year and beat the snot out of it! What is funny, is so MANY of our Buick family actually drive their cars to Ohio. We're sick, I know. But we have fun!

We run a tight race program, but we also are very loose with respect to just hanging out. Join us at NTR the 1st weekend in August and have a blast!

Yardley

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh41/1badriv/1riv_zps800880e4.jpg

very good looking car. cant wait for this event

Anthony, can you email me or message me please? I want to include a little expose on CR.com in the next issue of the Build Sheet and need to gather info and pics. This will be the only issue that will go out before the event so I want to make sure our members are aware that CR.com will be joining us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...