Formula 1 2014

Draco-REX

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much of a fan of Vettel as I am, I think Alonso is the better driver, and likely the best driver out there. But Alonso has 5 years more experience in F1...

I think this season really shows it, too. Scuderia Ferrari is so far off pace it is laughable, and I think it shows especially with Kimi who I consider to be a top 5 driver, but Alonso has managed to take a podium finish along with a handful of 4th place finishes while driving a car that's not even really competitive.

Canada showed just how much power the Ferrari is lacking.

I think this season really shows it, too. Scuderia Ferrari is so far off pace it is laughable, and I think it shows especially with Kimi who I consider to be a top 5 driver, but Alonso has managed to take a podium finish along with a handful of 4th place finishes while driving a car that's not even really competitive.

Canada showed just how much power the Ferrari is lacking.

Fernando has beaten Kimi every race.... even though in Monaco, Kimi would have beaten him if it weren't for Kimi's incident