BuckeyeStangs/Mustang Club of Ohio Columbus 2014 Spring Cruise & Open Houses

2011SVT

We had a really nice turnout considering the biblical flood we had to contend with for most of the day. In fact, if it had been sunny I think we'd have been out of space at PPC for sure and it would have been tight at Bosscars. Something to consider for next time.

I think the 'park and talk' for 2 1/2 hours, 1 hour cruise, followed by the 'lunch and talk' for another couple hours format worked pretty well.

Let me know if you guys have any feedback. Thanks!

- Chuck

Well I got to PPC late as I was dragging my feet with the rains however by the time I got there a few of us were parked out front. Several of us got split up coming out onto 23 with some going left some going right and doubling back and some getting generally stuck in fantastic traffic. Oddly we all seemed to meet up at exactly the same time on Morse Rd!

Bosscars was awesome, a simply amazing place which I think made all of us let loose our inner children. Something I've considered on cruises in the past is those of us with smart phones use an ap like waze to keep track and communicate with each other. Something to keep in mind in the future.

Would really love to see if someone got me on camera or video driving with the top down in the monsoon, just for old times sake. :)

Great time though, thanks for letting me know or I would have missed it