AimHi Thursday CCW match

Guest GMoney

Guest GMoney
Just an FYI, I have no affiliation with Aim-Hi but they run a CCW style shooting match every Thursday starting at 5pm. Bring any CCW style handgun, 50rounds, and $10. Its a great time. You get to shoot a random "drop gun" sometimes its full auto, other times its a single action revolver. They basically pull a gun off the rental wall and you have to shoot it. Good bunch of guys that shoot every week, mostly retired farts but really nice guys. They normally hit up Roosters or pizza after. Totally random targets, all scored at the end for some bragging rights. I have been there when they bring in strobe lights, smoke machines, killed all the lights in the handgun range shooting in almost total darkness. Every week is different, for example a few weeks ago it was all 50 shots off hand at different targets. I have been shooting this off and on for about 2 years and have a blast every time. Get at me if you have any questions. Next one is April 3rd 2014. Gun must hold at least 5 rounds and night sights help but not required.