4/4 Dinner?

FourString

Anyone else want to go somewhere tonight? Maybe hit up a pizza place? I have yet to find a good pan pizza in Columbus, so someone surprise me.

8pm @ Tristano's in Grove City. If at least two other people commit, then I will go.

Edited by Dorito

Place in Grove City call Tristano's makes some of the craziest deep dish you can buy. Has even won some awards and the closest thing to a Chicago deep dish I've eaten in Cbus, so far. Eaten there a few times. You can east inside or out. You cannot finish their smallest pan by yourself. Not without wishing you'd die afterward, anyway. :p It carries weight.

That being said, I don't know if I'd be out in time to eat, but I'm down for a night time cruise or meet.

Place in Grove City call Tristano's makes some of the craziest deep dish you can buy. Has even won some awards and the closest thing to a Chicago deep dish I've eaten in Cbus, so far. Eaten there a few times. You can east inside or out. You cannot finish their smallest pan by yourself. Not without wishing you'd die afterward, anyway. :p It carries weight.

That being said, I don't know if I'd be out in time to eat, but I'm down for a night time cruise or meet.

I'm down. I'll set the time for 8pm. If at least two other people commit, then I will go. Otherwise, I will stay home and eat raw broccoli.

I'm down. I'll set the time for 8pm. If at least two other people commit, then I will go. Otherwise, I will stay home and eat raw broccoli.

Raw broccoli, I'm guessing? Oh well, my gf woulda flipped her shit if she'd found out I'd gone to that place without her, anyway. haha

Shit, I'm still trying to talk myself into leaving the house now that I'm free to do so. I just installed a new stereo in the daily and I still cant quite convince myself to get off my ass and cruise around at least for a bit just to get out.