04 turbo Silverado 1500, short cab, long bed, $4700

On3Performance

We messed around with the truck a little after work last night for the first time since it was started up basically. The trans file was all stock settings so a few little tweaks there and we were doing WOT pulls. Everything seems to be working the way it should. I know I had some people concerned about the trans but it was due to the tune in it. Im just going to be honest, its the way I am.

This has been my daily driver for the last ~6,000 miles for those wondering about daily driving. It was a beast in the snow

Actually Interested. Did some quick internet research and there's mixed reviews of the products.

Come to my shop and take a ride in your choice of 9 second cars with the On3 turbos on them. Get the info first hand and not some internet know it all that has no experience with my parts. Majority of failures are due to people installing products and having no clue of what they are doing. When you ask, "how do you have the turbo clocked" phone goes silent followed by "whats that?" Houston we have a problem

Come to my shop and take a ride in your choice of 9 second cars with the On3 turbos on them. Get the info first hand and not some internet know it all that has no experience with my parts. Majority of failures are due to people installing products and having no clue of what they are doing. When you ask, "how do you have the turbo clocked" phone goes silent followed by "whats that?" Houston we have a problem

Completely understand. PM me the address and shop hours. I'm usually around Columbus atleast once every other week. Thanks.