Rental Suggestions Between OSU and Groveport

Bark

Our lease is up soon and we are looking for a new place to rent. Open to a house, apartment, townhouse... I work in Groveport and she works for OSU. We would like a place in between but its hard to find a spot that isnt too rough. Our only requirements are 2 bedroom and a garage. Open to a broad range of price.

Right now we are looking at The Quarry but after tacking on a garage the price is getting up there. Does anyone have any other suggestions? She prefers being closer to downtown for things to do but I'd rather be out away from it all. Anyone?

Don't do Quarry. I am the one in a million who has had a good experience living in a Connor Group property. Personally, I have lived at the Watermark for 4 years with 0 issues and I love the office management girls, but I know I am definitely in the minority.

One big consideration: do you have pets? This will expand or limit your options immensely. I'm currently looking to move out of the Watermark with a small dog and a cat, and finding our options almost nonexistent. We have found a number of good-looking options in the Harrison West area (near Wheeler dog park) that are in the same price range.

A friend of mine who is a leasing agent in Dublin suggested I look at abodo.com, and I've found that it's a very useful site. Definitely more so than trulia or zillow. Additionally, metro-rentals.com is a great source.

Our lease is up soon and we are looking for a new place to rent. Open to a house, apartment, townhouse... I work in Groveport and she works for OSU. We would like a place in between but its hard to find a spot that isnt too rough. Our only requirements are 2 bedroom and a garage. Open to a broad range of price.

Right now we are looking at The Quarry but after tacking on a garage the price is getting up there. Does anyone have any other suggestions? She prefers being closer to downtown for things to do but I'd rather be out away from it all. Anyone?

Holy shit, I didn't know you were on this site.

The Quarry is a nice place but it's expensive man. I know it sounds dumb, but a 20 minute drive to each would be Canal.

Holy shit, I didn't know you were on this site.

The Quarry is a nice place but it's expensive man. I know it sounds dumb, but a 20 minute drive to each would be Canal.

Explain that to her. She doesn't want to drive from canal and she doesnt want to pay for taxi's downtown every weekend

The cost is high for what you get but you are paying for location. I personally hate the area, its so busy. If it was up to me I would live out in Canal/Pickerington to be away from it all

I made an appointment to check out Watermark. Its a little less expensive but not sure how it compares to Quarry

Explain that to her. She doesn't want to drive from canal and she doesnt want to pay for taxi's downtown every weekend

The cost is high for what you get but you are paying for location. I personally hate the area, its so busy. If it was up to me I would live out in Canal/Pickerington to be away from it all

I made an appointment to check out Watermark. Its a little less expensive but not sure how it compares to Quarry

If you talk to Liz, tell her Alex from 15-1687 sent you in. The apartments aren't as nice as the Quarry, but I've lived here for 4 years with no issues. The thing that gets you is there's about $190 in bills that include common electric, sewage, garbage, pest control, etc. The big thing in this is cable and internet, so the cable bill I get directly from TWC is only $40 BUT it pretty much means you're tied to TWC unless you want to pay for 2 services.

PM me if you want to see my place sometime. It'd be an honest viewing instead of the idealistic approach you'll get from the leasing office.

I know your saying you just want to look in those areas but for what it's worth I would just go rent a house in grove city. It would be cheaper, you'd have a full garage, tons more space and it's literally only a 10 minute drive to both downtown and Groveport. Plus the traffic is 10x better then 70E or 670E.

If you talk to Liz, tell her Alex from 15-1687 sent you in. The apartments aren't as nice as the Quarry, but I've lived here for 4 years with no issues. The thing that gets you is there's about $190 in bills that include common electric, sewage, garbage, pest control, etc. The big thing in this is cable and internet, so the cable bill I get directly from TWC is only $40 BUT it pretty much means you're tied to TWC unless you want to pay for 2 services.

PM me if you want to see my place sometime. It'd be an honest viewing instead of the idealistic approach you'll get from the leasing office.

Thanks for the offer. We just got done looking at watermark and they were the same price as the quarry but not as nice like you said. The gf is swaying toward the quarry between the 2.

I would love to rent a house in grove city. That would be ideal for me but I'm having a hard time convincing the g/f. She is in the 30s denial phase thinking shes fresh out of college

Lots of people @ the Quarry have been downright livid with Connor Group. While they did "spruce up" the property (fresh paint, massive shrub/tree trimming last year) at the end of the day they seem to be shady as hell. Perhaps things have changed in the past year or so, but I had a buddy that lived there and all he (and basically everyone else) did was bitch non-stop about Connor Group. Seems like they bought the property, made some aesthetic improvements (mainly to "bait" people in), then once you singed the contract you where treated like shit. I know both hot tubs where down almost all of last summer even though dozens of people bitched through the roof. Honestly I would try and find an Edwards-Community.