Anybody work at an exhaust shop?

Wonderboy

Got a 94 F150 4x4 that I need a dual exhaust made for and unfortunately my shop doesnt own a pipe bender. Its just running open long tubes at the moment and thats it. Id like 2 1/4" pipes and a cheap muffler of some sort on each side. Ive used mad hatter, solo, and exhaust systems plus in the past but, they have become stricter about the no catalytic converter thing. Ive got a guy out east who will do it for $250-300ish but, Id like to give my money to someone on here first. Dont need anything fancy just needs to be quieter than the open LT's. I can provide mufflers if thats preferred.

This. Cant say enough good things about this place.

-D

Really,

The place at the corner of Sullivant and Demorest?

I need some head pipes bent from a template, think they could hook me up?

I'll even supply my own 2½ straight pipe

Really,

The place at the corner of Sullivant and Demorest?

I need some head pipes bent from a template, think they could hook me up?

I'll even supply my own 2½ straight pipe

That is the place. Although i never brought anything in to have them do this, i would give them a ring and ask. Really honest and great group of guys out there. This is from my personal experience with about a dozen visits there with multiple cars in the last 6+ years.

-D

That is the place. Although i never brought anything in to have them do this, i would give them a ring and ask. Really honest and great group of guys out there. This is from my personal experience with about a dozen visits there with multiple cars in the last 6+ years.

-D

Call, What I literally live right behind them in Westgate I can just walk down there and talk to them :p

literally all I need is Three pipes bent

Two pipes coming off the headers and one pipe going under the transmission from the Driver-passenger side.

I've got the muffler and muffler-back pipes.

But I don't have any cats, so I doubt they would touch it if I took the truck in for them to do it.