phone guys, galaxy s3 help

pontiacfreak142

Just wanna see if anyone else has had this issue before i possibly lose my phone for a few days.

The problem started yesterday, i was out working on my car and the phone fell out of my pocket from about 2-3 feet up. Didnt check it immediately, except for external damage, but it has a case so it was fine. Went to leave about a half hour later and the wife told me to call my dad. When i tried, the call just wouldnt go through (tried 3 times), and finally my service bars disapared and were replaced with the little circle with the line through it saying i had no service. It continues to do this when i try to make calls or use the internet some times. It just randomly does it, but will come back.

So far ive pulled the sim card, battery and a factory reset. Anyone had this problem? What was it?

sounds like you could have somehow managed to disconnect the antenna pin. it's connected to the motherboard on all phones. other than that, maybe you broke something else internally.