review: Abetterholser.com shirt

kawi kid

I got my shirt for easter from my parents (they couldnt find anything to get me so i gave them the idea). I have worn it two or three times now. I really like it. i wear alot of zip up sweat shirts anyway, so this goes right along with my style of dress. Normally i have a iwb holster that i wearin the small of my back and im always nervous about my shirt riding up and exposing my gun, this takes that totaly out it.

The one problem i have with it is i ordered a large, i normally wear a med shirt. Going down stairs the gun will bounce around a little, i believe this is due to the fact that the shirt is a touch to big. But the fact that im carrying a S&W sigma .40cal that is on the heavy side dont help much prob. i am hoping it will shrink just a little bit when it gets washed, but when washing it you got alot of directions to follow. If it dont shrink ill just work out more. :D

The shirt if very comfortable you really have nothing to get used to. The one comfort issue i have is when you are carrying mag. in the clip holster that is on the opposite side of the gun, the mag will poke you in the inside of your arm if you dont have your over shirt on. So when just walking around the house getting ready i cant have them in cuz they bug me.

Over all im extremely happy with it.

Here are some pics to show you how it looks and fits......

DSCN0828-1.jpg

DSCN0829-1.jpg

DSCN0832.jpg

DSCN0830-1.jpg

DSCN0831-1.jpg

sorry the pics suck. best i could do. :)

Edited by kawi kid

I would not think it'd smell like deodorant.....yet. I'd be more worried of it smelling like ass crack first. :D

I kind of like it but it has zero forward cant which would help you draw from it better. I'm still on the fence with this product.

The gun draws easily. I would think a forward cant might make the gun a little unstable in the holster; it's only elastic. Don't know for sure but I'm pleased with the one I have and will be buying a couple more soon enough.

You have one as well? Hmmm.. I'll definitely have to try one. I'm a bit stocky so I'll have to decide what size to try.

Whatever size you wear in UnderArmor® is the size you want to order. The tighter the better' date=' really. The shirt sits tight against your skin and then the elastic 'holster' holds the gun. The tighter the shirt the tighter the retention. This is especially important if you carry a larger weapon.[/quote']

def words to listen to here. you can notice on me it is a little loose. i should have went with a med :o

Whatever size you wear in UnderArmor® is the size you want to order. The tighter the better' date=' really. The shirt sits tight against your skin and then the elastic 'holster' holds the gun. The tighter the shirt the tighter the retention. This is especially important if you [b']carry a larger weapon.

which you would know NOTHING about...ZING