Anyone Have Experience with SCT iTSX?

Bark

The mustang I just bought came with SCT's bluetooth iTSX tuner and I, for the life of me, cannot get it to work. I connect it to the OBD-II port and pair it with my phone but before I can do anything else it freezes up. I upgraded the app to the most current and have hooked the the OBD connector up to my computer and am able to verify it is married to my car and has a tune on it. I was going to do the SCT Device Updater but it said to return my tune to stock and back up the tune before hand. When I try this, again, it locks up the app and crashes.

Does anyone have experience with the iTSX and might be willing to take a look at it with me? As cool as the features and usability of the iTSX sound, I wish the original owner would have just went with a handheld unit

I've used em before a good bit.

You connect it, synch via bluetooth and once that's done, anytime you launch the app it freezes and crashes? Or just when you try to tune it?

Might need to do a reset on the dongle itself, but I dont recall off top of my head how to do that, may be on the iTSX instructions linked below.

http://www.sctflash.com/PDF/iTSXUserManual_Rev2.pdf

Worse case scenario, just call SCT Tuesday when open at 407 774-2447 and they can walk you through it.

I've used em before a good bit.

You connect it, synch via bluetooth and once that's done, anytime you launch the app it freezes and crashes? Or just when you try to tune it?

Might need to do a reset on the dongle itself, but I dont recall off top of my head how to do that, may be on the iTSX instructions linked below.

http://www.sctflash.com/PDF/iTSXUserManual_Rev2.pdf

Worse case scenario, just call SCT Tuesday when open at 407 774-2447 and they can walk you through it.

It freezes and crashes every time there is a connection between the app and connector. I've read through the manual and have tried all I can think of besides the update/reset which I'm afraid I'll lose my tune by doing. I'll call tuesday if I can't get it figured out