Looking for Feature Cars...

wagner

Looking for a LS7 or LS9-powered late model Pontiac in Ohio that I can do a feature on. Anybody have one or know of one?

Also looking for other late model Pontiac cars (GTO, G8, 4th Gen F-body) that I can pitch.

Can also use 2nd or 3rd gens but they have to be pretty over the top, or very clean.

Basic rundown: started life as a 09' GT, currently has 13k miles.

Hsv Gts front clip, fenders, wheels, rear spoiler, badging, Aftermarket AU hood. Made friends with someone in AU and had everything brought over in two boat shipments, and a few things by air.

Performance: Vector Motorsports Heads and a pretty large cam, ported intake, full Stainless Works exhaust, Yank stall converter and other basic mods. Couple of visual mods under the hood but nothing over the top. Made 447/411 on a Mustang dyno and sounds wicked.

Spends 99% of the time perched on a lift. Hate to admit it but I have more money in mods than the cost of the car.

I could possibly get you all kind of 64-70 GTO's, I can get you my 06 GTO and other new gen's if needed. Just let me know via PM.

Right now they only have me doing late model stuff. Is that mod list current in your sig? Have any recent pictures I could send in?